Monday, November 14, 2011

What are you most thankful for this holiday season?


With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, it’s a good time to give thanks to all the wonderful people and businesses that make my career in public relations fun, rewarding and fulfilling. 

1.       My husband for being supportive of my career as a WAHM (work-at-home-mom).
2.       My clients for trusting my judgment and allowing me to be a part of your business.  It’s rewarding to see how marketing, branding, public relations and social media can positively impact your organization. 
3.       My business associates such as Creative Intuition and Newhouse Studios for being outstanding partners in web development.  We work incredibly well together and it’s a pleasure to be surrounded with creative and smart professionals. 
4.       My connections and friendships with other PR colleagues who willingly share best practices, pass referrals back and forth to each other and generally care about each others well-being. 
5.       Members of the media who help spread our messages and tell stories that matter. 
6.       Social media tools such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Google+ that are changing the way PR professionals do business.  These tools play a vital role in any company or nonprofits marketing plan - allowing them to reach and engage with customers, donors, volunteers and businesses on a whole new level.
7.       Networking groups (online or in person) that help me grow professionally and keep me connected with the latest trends.
8.       New opportunities.  My job allows me to meet new people, learn about new industries and work with some amazing people. 

So, what are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment